With the current concern and uncertainty regarding COVID-19, we wanted to communicate to our valued customers and friends some extra steps we are taking to mitigate risk and to help avoid the spread of the coronavirus within our day to day operations. Safety is always the number one priority in aviation, and we are working diligently to maintain it in all aspects of our business.
- We have increased cleaning in our public areas (including door handles, bathrooms and desk/lobby areas) and continue to use proper disinfectant that is identified to target COVID-19.
- We have additional hand sanitizers and disinfectant available for both customer and employee use.
- Employees are being monitored and have been asked to stay home if they are exhibiting or feeling symptoms of the virus.
- Charter and managed aircraft are receiving extra cleaning and disinfection prior to and after flights.
- Our teams are in regular communication and are updating operating procedures as needed, with guidance from NATA, CDC, WHO and state and local government authorities.
Under Wisconsin’s Safer-At-Home order, Spring City Aviation is continuing to operate as an Essential Business. Here are a few things to know about our operations during this time:
- FBO and Fuel Services are available at our Milwaukee Timmerman location (KMWC) with reduced staffing and limited regular hours. If you have an after-hours request, please contact us ahead of time to ensure prompt service.
- Aircraft Charter Services continue to be available; contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Aircraft Maintenance services are available at all three locations.
- Please use the contact information below to make sure we are able to help provide you needed services during this time.
For questions regarding Air Charter flights, contact us here:
Julie Tromblay: Charter@springcityaviation.com, or Julie’s cell: 262-227-7661
For questions regarding our operations at Timmerman Airport (KMWC), contact us here:
Josh Siehoff: firstname.lastname@example.org , or 414-461-3222.
For questions regarding our operations at Waukesha Airport (KUES), contact us here:
Josh Siehoff: email@example.com
For questions regarding our operations at Burlington Airport (KBUU), contact us here:
Paul Aydt: Burlington@springcityaviation.com
For questions regarding Aircraft Maintenance, contact us here:
Gary Bavuso: Gary@springcityaviation.com (Timmerman)
Tyler Olson: Tyler@springcityaviation.com (Waukesha)
Paul Aydt: Burlington@springcityaviation.com (Burlington)
For Flight School questions, contact us here:
Dan Heling: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to continue serving our community during this time.